– Debit and Credit card payments are accepted via the on-line shopping system (which is secured by PayPal). The prices displayed are in Euro €.
– Before purchase of original paintings, contact us via the contact form prior to making payment, so as to be advised of a detailed description of the painting, the associated delivery charges and to make arrangements for delivery.
– Commissions will only be undertaken after a detailed discussion about the project to ensure that you, the purchaser are satisfied to proceed. A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the agreed total (exclusive of delivery) will be required in advance of starting the project with the remainder due, including any associated delivery costs, upon completion of the work.
– Limited Edition Prints purchased directly from Caroline Cunningham are packaged, rolled, in a strong card-board tube and sent by registered post which has its own track and trace system. Printed books, when purchased directly from the author, will be shipped using registered postal system.
– Paintings are delivered using specialist art couriers who supply protective packaging, tracking service and insurance.
– Where art work is too delicate to be insured during transport e.g. framed pieces that include glass, such art work is only available for collection by the buyer once payment has been made. The buyer is responsible for the transport and packaging of this artwork.
– Delivery of fine art prints and original paintings may take up to 10 working days to arrive but usually less (5 days) in terms of deliveries to Ireland, UK and mainland Europe. In case of global pandemic, deliveries may be restricted or delayed, please be patient and check with Caroline before making any purchase from this site.
– Every effort will be made to ensure that you are satisfied with your purchase experience. For this reason it is important when choosing original art work that you contact us prior to making payment so as to be fully advised of the details of the artwork, such as dimensions and materials, details of frame (if framed).
– During enquiry you will be advised as to the most suitable delivery options. You are advised to take care when unpacking the art-work or removing prints from protective tube.
– Refunds are only offered in the event that damage has occurred to the artwork/books during delivery in the instance that Caroline Cunningham has organized this transport on your behalf. For this reason is it vital that you inspect all deliveries in the presence of the courier delivering the artwork and record on the delivery docket if there are any issues. Contact Caroline Cunningham within 24 hours should there be any issue with your delivery and include photographic evidence of same.
– No refunds are given for damage to artwork or books during transport where the buyer collects the artwork in person or nominates a person/company to collect it on their behalf. In this instance the buyer will be responsible for packaging the artwork in a protective way.
– Once purchased the buyer is responsible for care and maintenance of all artwork/books purchased from Caroline Cunningham.
– Caroline Cunningham accepts no responsibility for loss or injury or offence derived from any of her artwork/writing which the buyer has elected to purchase.
– Some items displayed on this website, may lead to an external supplier, such as Fine Art America (on-line gallery), when you purchase Caroline Cunningham Art from such suppliers, the terms and conditions of the external supplier apply. In this situation the buyer deals directly with the external supplier.
– If you have any remaining queries with regards to the purchase of artwork please get in touch via the contact form.
– The terms and conditions outlined here with regards to payment, delivery and claims, also apply to the sale of books.
– With regards to booking of therapy treatments and workshops you will be advised of cancellation any payment policies as part of your booking enquiry.