Reflexology covered by Health Insurance!
Many people with health insurance are not aware that they have cover for reflexology therapy and that they are missing out on this valuable health and wellbeing benefit.
The fact Irish Health Insurers cover reflexology, in my view, adds to the credibility of the effectiveness of the therapy.
Reflexology has a lot of research accumulating to back it up and there are lots of inspiring case studies.
- Health Insurers cover your reflexology treatment once your therapist is a registered member of a recognised of professional body of reflexologists. I am a member of Irish Reflexologists Association Limited. I.R.I.L.
- Check your health insurance plan to see if you have the one that covers reflexology treatment.
- Doctors referral is not usually a requirement of the claim but it is always best to check the details of individual insurance policies or contact your insurer to get confirmation.
- I am also a reflexology specialist. I regularly upskill in my profession and am bound by the professional regulations of the I.R.I.L.
- Reflexology can be very useful for maintaining wellbeing and improving your ability to cope with stress and to strengthen immunity against illness. Some people use it as part of their fertility programme or during pregnancy.
- Reflexology is an excellent therapy to add to your self-care strategy and you can even learn to use it for yourself.
Find out more about reflexology – READ MORE
To make a booking today – CONTACT
I provide specialist reflexology treatment on specific days in Co. Carlow and Dublin 2 (Ireland) and home treatments in some areas – details can be provided during your enquiry. Advance booking is necessary and in some cases a booking deposit may be required. See testimonials.
Consider letting others know if you have benefited from reflexology by leaving a comment below.
Inspiring your Authentic Path
Follow Caroline Cunningham Art on WordPress.com