Tips for a Stress-free Christmas 2020
My top tips for a stress-free Christmas 2020
I want us all to have a stress-free Christmas so I have my top tips to share.
Top Tips for a Stress -Free Christmas during Pandemic:
1. If this time of year is especially difficult for you because of the diminishing light or for other personal reasons, take special care to mind yourself during this time. Remember, after December 21st daylight hours increase and within the first weeks of January we will notice a stretch in the evenings once more.
3. If you are buying gifts for friends and loved ones keep it simple. If possible shop local and if relying on postal deliveries keep in mind the dates for last posting before Christmas. Postal services are under a lot of pressure due the pandemic, so avoid the worry of whether your gifts will arrive on time and know your cut of dates for ordering and sending.
4. Keep following the guidelines for public health during pandemic. It’s tough what we”ve been through as humans in 2020 there is no doubt about it but change is on the horizon and great minds are working on solutions to our current predicament. Are you one of those people?
5. Take time to reflect on the stage you are at in your life. This is a good time for reflection. What are you proud of, what are you grateful for, what are you letting go of and what are you ready for?
6. Even if you are feeling tired and worn out at this time of year it’s important to keep up some exercise routine. Even if that means some gentle walks or some stretches to keep stiffness at bay, keep your mind and body in shape during the coming weeks.
6. Treat yourself but keep things in moderation. Know your portion sizes and calorie alottment and aim to do your best to keep within these or do some extra exercise so you can afford to indulge a little now and then. Gaining weight can affect mood later on so know your limits.
8. Relax and enjoy the moments that you have now. Tomorrow is a new day and 2021 is around the corner. There are many possibilities ahead.
I hope this helps in some way, let me know if you can. Remember I am on standby to offer wellness coaching, my way of empowering you through lasting mindset change.
Last Orders for my Books and Art Work: (assuming you live in Ireland):
- Fine Art America Prints (unframed) can be ordered up until December 13th (ships from UK)
- Fine Art America customised gifts – it is now too late to order if you live in Europe as these items are processed in USA.
- Limited Edition Prints and Books – Last order for post within Ireland is December 15th
- Original Paintngs – For delivery within Leinster last order is December 18th.
Due to the pandemic I cannot gaurentee deliveries to other locations to arrive before Christmas.
Get in touch to enquire about wellness services, books and art work – Contact CarolineFollow Caroline Cunningham Art on WordPress.com