Relieve tension, stress & anxiety in the comfort of your home
It’s time for the restoration of calm and the easing of tension following months of serious concern for our health and for the survival of the most vulnerable in societies worldwide.
Tuning in to announcements of the latest numbers of people infected with COVID-19, those being hospitalised and those who have died, is part of our daily lives. We waited patiently for signs of ‘flattening of the curve’ and now we long for the ‘R number’ to decrease and remain as close to zero as possible.
The coronavirus pandemic has touched the lives of every individual on the planet, never have so many of us experienced this level of upheaval, dramatic change and hyper-viligence.
It has been a traumatic time, being separated from family members, the hugs of children, the company of friends and deprived of the freedom of travel. But that’s a small price to pay in light of the tremendous efforts of front-line workers, essential service providers and our leaders, in keeping us safe and informed.
Many have had to forego medical treatments and check-ups that were non-coronavirus related as our medical systems were pushed to their limits. There has been untold worry not just with regards to health but with regards to our jobs and plans for the future.
COVID-19 has shaken our lives and forces us to make changes such as working from home, wearing face-coverings and keeping our hands cleaner than ever and following social distancing rules. Keeping children schooled and entertained has had it’s challenges and others have had the challenge of solitary confinement completely alone throughout the lock-down period.
Your wellbeing matters more than ever, it impacts your own resilience and impacts the health of others in our society. It is time to seek out ways to strenghten your immune system and regain mental clarity, this starts with relieving tension, stress and anxiety.
In Ireland, businesses are re-opening according to health and safety legal requirements. From June 29th 2020, therapies such as reflexology have been allowed to re-open. It has taken me an additional month to prepare for the re-opening of my own business in the safest manner possible. This is the first stage of providing peace of mind to my clients so that they may benefit more fully from the deep relaxing and soothing effects of reflexology.
Preparations for Re-opening Authentic Reflexology Safely:
- Training as provided by the World Health Organisation in COVID-19 safety protocols for Correct use of PPE, Cleaning and Disinfecting, Waste Disposal and Hand Sanitising.
- Attending online seminars and reading safety protocols provided by professional bodies such as F.I.C.T.A, I.R.I.L and A.N.M.P.T.
- Adapting my own therapy business to the new protocols, going through every step of the processes to ensure that prevention of infection can be achieved.
- Purchasing of containers and products that can be easily cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis (before and after every treatment) and provide a way to store items safely from contamination.
- Purchase of PPE, as separate uniform and face-masks are required for each client or home visit.
- Ensuring a good stock of cleaning and disinfecting products, hand sanitising gel and tissues.
- Simplifying my therapy practice to ensure best practice for infection prevention controls, means I have decided to provide reflexology treatments in my clients homes only.
Do you need to relieve tension, stress & anxiety?
Caroline Cunningham helps people to restore calm and achieve their wellbeing goals, through soothing reflexology therapy, wellness coaching & her books on anxiety and self-care.
Caroline left a science teaching career in 1999 after burn-out brought on by stress and anxiety. Today, Caroline’s work is informed by 20+ years experience & deep understanding of self-care practice for greater health, happiness and authenticity.
As an author, creative & wellbeing specialist, Caroline is passionate about helping others along their authentic paths.
Follow Caroline Cunningham Art on WordPress.com