I offer specialist reflexology treatments in your home, with emphasis on care and support for your individual needs – Caroline Cunningham Authentic Reflexology
Locations: Carlow / Dublin (Ireland) – Location details
- First reflexology treatment includes consultation + foot examination + application of reflexology to the feet.
- Due to COVID-19 your consultation will take place by phone or video call and will include safety assessments to prevent infection by coronavirus. You can find out more about my safety protocols here.
- Normally treatment length (all components) is 60 minutes. However, to ensure safe practice with regards to infection prevention the initial consultation and assessment will take at least 25 minutes. You will have a maximum of 50 minutes of foot reflexology.
- My specialist areas include, pain relief, coping with stress and anxiety, cancer care, pregnancy and fertility support.
- I have also supported clients with autism and people dealing will illness such as M.S., M.E., M.N.D and people going through the process of grief or loss.
- As a reflexology specialist I am continually expanding my knowledge and application of reflexology. The list above is only an indicator of the situations in which reflexology can be beneficial – Contact to make enquiry and booking
Preparation for Reflexology Home Treatment:
- Clients usually use their bed, one that has no board at end so feet can be accessed comfortably. It is ideal if you can use a bed in a spare room that is not being used frequently by others. If possible leave a window open before, during and for at least 20 minutes after treatment.
- You will need to provide 4 pillows, one warm throw, 1 towel and a standard chair that fits at the end of your bed allowing a person to be seated comfortably there. You also need to have a sterile facemask.
- Locations for home treatment include Co. Carlow and surrounding towns such as Castledermot, Baltinglass and Bunclody. I also attend clients in Dublin (within 15km south or west of city centre) – Contact to make enquiry and booking
Authentic Path Wellbeing Sessions (Zoom Video Call):
- On-line video coaching to designed to help people who are feeling stuck or over-whelmed by stress or anxiety which impacts their ability to perform well in their work and personal life. These stresses can be caused by changing life circumstances such as career change, loss of loved one or caring for a family member who has become ill or a combination of factors which lead to loss of energy and motivation to attend to self- care practices.
- Authentic Path sessions are also useful for finding confidence and clarity for choosing the right path to take e.g. starting a new business, changing career and setting new life goals.
- Authentic Path Sessions consist of 6 weekly video calls (75 minutes each). You will be given suggestions for actions to take between sessions and you will be provided with weekly progress reports based on your feedback in the following session.
- Clients can avail of 20 years worth of my knowledge gained through career transition and committment to personal transformation and spiritual development (since 1999) – Contact to make enquiry and booking.
Parent and Child Workshop:
- My parent and child workshops are suspended until further notice due to COVID-19
- Workshops designed for the needs of your child e.g. if your child is having trouble with digestion, sleeping or anxiety
- This 90 minute workshop involves consultation and foot assessment for your child followed by light reflexology treatment of the foot or hand reflexes. The parent is shown some useful soothing reflexology techniques to use with their child in their own home
- Each parent and child workshop is created for specific needs of your child – Contact to make enquiry and booking
Mini Reflexology Treatments for Groups:
- Due to COVID-19 group treatments are limited to a maximum of 4 people per household or work place and subject to individual assessments. .
- Treatments in group settings can be 30 – 45 minutes dependant on the number in your group.
- All mini-treatments involve consultation and assessment according to standards set out by the Irish Reflexologists’ Institute Ltd. (I.R.I.L.) and the World Health Organisation (W.H.O.) Contact to make enquiry and booking
Wellbeing workshops (for groups) are suspended until further notice due to COVID-19
Caroline Cunningham designs and facilitates well-being workshops which incorporate meditation, reflexology self-treatment techniques, additional self-care strategies and empowerment for strengthening self-awareness, immunity and mental health. Creative practice can be included and workshops can be customised for each groups requirements – WORK SHOP DETAILS
Caroline Cunningham (Authentic Reflexology) provides therapy services in Carlow / Dublin (Ireland) – LOCATIONS
MAKE A BOOKING/ENQUIRY – CONTACT
Health Insurance: If you have health insurance you may be able to claim back the cost of your reflexology treatment. My membership with Irish Reflexologists’ Institute Ltd., qualifies my clients to claim benefits (check your policy before booking).
Caroline Cunningham’s Professsional Qualifications:
- ITEC Diploma In Reflexology (Distinction Level)
- Reflexotherapy Training with Hanne Marquardt
- Reflexology in Cancer Care (Carol Donnolly)
- Reflexology in Pregnancy (Pauline O’Hagan)
- Nerve Reflexology Module 1 (for pain support) (Dr. Carol Samuel)
- Reiki Master (Best Life Margaret O’Leary)
- World Health Organisation Training for COVID-19 IPC
- First Aid Cardiac First Responder (C.P.R.)
- Batchelor of Science Degree
- Graduate Diploma in Toxicology
- Higher Diploma in Education
- Student Soprano at Bel Canto School of Singing (Vocal Freedom
- Along with presenting ‘Authentic Reflexology’ therapy and workshops at National holistic events, Caroline has been featured on RTE’s Nationwide and regularly promotes reflexology on radio.
- Caroline’s blog ‘Authentic Reflexology’ reached the finals of Ireland Blog Awards in 2015, 2017 & 2018.
Testimonials for Authentic Reflexology:
“Thank you so much for reflexology! Before treatment I was tired and my feet hurt from walking around. Afterward, I felt so much more energetic, I felt like I was walking on air and the swelling had gone down in my broken arm.
The next day, I had a 10 hour flight. I was anticipating a lot of discomfort with my arm. To my delight, I was nearly pain free throughout my travels. Reflexology really works!
I highly recommend Caroline for Reflexology. She is gentle, but she works miracles!” Anna Scheller USA